Welcome To XChange South Africa
XChange South Africa is an international student internship and volunteer placement company with a history dating back to 1997. We can safely say that we are one of the oldest placement agencies in Cape Town. We accept people from approximately 60 different countries. Enrolling with XChange South Africa will offer you a hassle-free internship and stay in South Africa. We have made it our mission to make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to come to South Africa. We have an extensive network of top companies and institutions we work with in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. We have a direct and constant contact with them throughout your internship, so that you are assured of gaining the best experience while in South Africa.
Why South Africa?
South Africa is the economic powerhouse of Africa. Its major strengths include its physical and economic infrastructure, natural mineral and metal resources, a growing manufacturing sector, and strong growth potential in tourism, higher value-added manufacturing and service industries. South Africa is not called the rainbow nation for nothing. South Africa has 13 official languages, and scores of unofficial ones. English is the most commonly spoken language, but only the fifth most spoken home language. South Africa is a country of over 54 million people with a variety of origins, cultures, languages and religions.
Why Cape Town?
Better known as the 'Mother City," Cape Town is the most visited and undoubtedly the most beautiful city in South Africa. Capetonians are known for their creative, warm and friendly personalities. The city offers some of the top beaches in the world, all-year-round sunshine, superb sporting and outdoor facilities, abundant wildlife and lots, lots more. Cape Town boasts some of the world's top restaurants and wineries. Whether you're an adventurer or nature lover, culture vulture or just want to take a break from everyday life - Cape Town is the place for you!
Ten Reasons Why You Should Join XChange South Africa
- You get to travel and learn English.
- Our internships are serious and of a very high quality.
- Your accommodation is situated as near as possible to your internship.
- Our accommodation is fully-equipped with our own regular cleaning staff.
- Our accommodation prices are very competitive as we try to make it as affordable as possible.
- We personally meet and pick you up at the airport on arrival.
- All our staff are locals from South Africa.
- Discounted tours if you book through us.
- Roadworthy and affordable car rentals.
- You will have the time of your life.