Position: International Marketing Internship Opportunity
An award-winning immigration company providing specialist immigration services for South Africa and various other African countries as well as some international markets is looking for a Marketing Intern. They are so happy with their current intern that they would like to find another one.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a hands-on approach and strong problem-solving skills. The candidate must have excellent communication skills to communicate effectively across all levels in the organisation.
This is an office-based position at the offices in Cape Town, South Africa.
Duties include but is not limited to:
- Conducting research on immigration industry related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media and the company.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English or other European Languages
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field(or currently busy studying in relevant field)
- Productive and excellent at prioritising tasks
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a marketing team
- International students from Germany or The Netherlands would have preference
- Critical attention to detail and great organizational abilities
If you are interested in joining this organization, then please apply immediately. Contact Karin by sending your CV & a recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or apply online at www.xchangesa.com