Internship opportunities for international students at NGO, Cape Town
A Non-Profit Corporation based in Cape Town, is looking for international students or volunteers to assist them in several fields. This company mission is to deliver kitchen and food garden infrastructure products to child focused projects.
This offering is supplemented with a development service which includes project level training and monitoring. Their product and service packages are designed to build sustainability, capacity and agency which serves the food security and nutrition needs of beneficiaries over the long term.
They have openings in the following fields:
- Marketing & Communications support – Working on updates, new social media etc. (Communications, social media – creating content, marketing) Background in communications, marketing or social media is important.
- Agricultural/Environmental/Green Economy (hands on work in the permaculture market garden, nutrition training in field, research in field as well as working with teachers to execute campaigns with the kids related to the food gardens)
- Business Development/Administration (writing funding proposals, working on training materials, general administration) A very good command of English is required.
- A qualification in any on the fields mentioned above or
- Currently be studying in any of the fields mentioned above (internship purpose)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Hard working, self-starting individual who can use initiative
- Ability to work independently or in a team and use own initiative
- Positive attitude
If you meet the requirements, please apply. Attach an updated copy of your CV as well as your qualifications.