Tourism Internship Opportunity, Cape Town
A well-established 5-star guest house in Cape Town, South Africa, is looking for international students preferably from Germany, Austria or Switzerland to assist them. (Or a person who can speak German fluently at least.)
The guest house offers accommodation on their property with breakfast included in exchange for a great working and learning experience in South Africa, with direct interaction to all international guests. It would suite an enthusiastic person who is willing to learn and have a fresh approach to assist us with social media as well.
- Guest relations; reservations for tour, restaurant, and transport bookings
- Check in and check out procedures
- Online booking systems & inhouse hotel system operations
- Breakfast duty assistance as well as some evening shifts
- Online marketing assistance
- Social Media assistance
- General housekeeping management / supervising cleaning staff
- Administration assistance / basic bookkeeping
- Daily grocery shopping for supplies
- An all-rounder who would do a bit extra where needed
- Hospitality background
- Professional, neat, well-spoken
- Must be able to speak German fluently at least.
- Enjoy working with people
- Enjoy doing a variety of tasks
- Available as soon as possible
If you meet the requirements, please apply. Attach an updated copy of your CV as well as your qualifications.